MCS focuses on helping businesses that need outsourced Information Systems Consulting. The most common way we work with our clients is through IT Service Agreements we now call RightTrack. RightTrack allows us to take a more prominent role of responsibility with your network. We will proactively monitor and maintain you servers and equipment. This includes backups, disk space, bandwidth usage, virus vulnerability, and so on. The best and most cost effective way to beat a problem is to prevent it early.
Unlike our competitors, we use in-house staff to serve our clients. This means you get access to a tech team that knows you and is familiar with your network. IT Service Agreement customers also get first priority to ensure prompt service usually within one hour.
- LAN/WAN Design and Security
- Virus / Spyware Removal
- Network and Server Security
- Linux Setup and Configuration (we work with most distributions like CentOS, Red Hat, Debian, Ubuntu)
- Microsoft Active Directory with Windows Server 2003, 2008 R2, and 2012.
- Group Policy Creation and Troubleshooting
- Intranet/Internet Implementation
- Web Design and Development
- Secure Remote Access Solutions
- Wireless Networking (Solution that scale to cover even large buildings and campuses)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Firewall and Network Configuration and Security
- Network Storage Implementation
- Network Planning and Cabling
- Information Systems Service Agreements
- IP Phone Systems or PBX (Polycom, Digium, Asterisk, Cisco)
- Complete System Integration