VoIP Phone Systems
As IT experts, we have been working with Central Illinois businesses for years. We work with networks, servers, PCs, and everything in between. For us, it was only natural to start installing VoIP phone systems since they use the same network as a PC.
Our Voice over IP PBX is well suited for companies with 2-1000+ phones. There are no licensing fees to add extra phones or features. It all comes standard.
- Email integration of voicemail for each user
- Caller ID
- Auto-attendant with user extensions
- Compatible with traditional lines, PRI, and SIP trunks
- Call recording
- Easy administration via a web interface
- Multi party conferencing
- "Follow me" user locator (automatically tries cell when out of office)
- Ability to expand without paying for extra equipment (just add phones)
A phone system should be easy to use, powerful, and inexpensive. Ours is all that and more. We use this system at our office and think you should too. Call us today for a free consultation to find out how a better phone system can make your company more professional and productive while saving you money.
Ever experienced phone system sticker shock? Our systems are more affordable because we use general purpose servers instead of a proprietary phone system. This means less expense while still using a tried and true, dependable platform.
We are a Polycom authorized reseller and use Polycom in the majority of our installations. Polycom has been in the phone industry for nearly 2 decades and their equipment is extremely reliable for business use. They provide a variety of user friendly phones to work best for your budget and needs.
Phone and Internet Service
As well as being expert phone system installers, MCS is able to provide rock solid phone service. We work with a network of providers to find the best possible solution for your business. Services offered include:
- PRI Phone Lines
- Integrated VoIP Phone Lines
- Traditional Analog Phone Lines
- T1 / DS3 Internet Connections
- Ethernet Handoff